What should I do if I suspect a house has been abandoned by the owners?

Immediately call one of the Board members or KAM.  Do not take it upon yourself to provide any maintenance.  The Board will take the necessary steps to deal with the situation.

How do I go about requesting approval for a modification to my property?

Requests need to be forwarded to Kingwood Association Management.  A downloadable PDF version of the ACC request form can be found in the DOCUMENTS section of this website.  The Homeowner should fill the form out, providing as much detail as possible as to what modifications are proposed.  Include copies of the plot plan with modifications identified if applicable, drawings, pictures, photos, etc. to give a fair representation of the proposed modifications.

Homeowners are reminded that the ACC review can take up to 30 days, so adequate time should be allowed before starting construction. 


This site is provided by Kingwood Association Management