The pool is located at 3021 Timber Shade Drive
The pool phone number is 281-360-2043
POOL UPDATE (5/28/2020)
The Sand Creek Community Association Board has voted to open the Sand Creek Pool on Saturday, May 30, 2020 for the Swim Season. Pool hours for May 30th are 11:00 am to 8:00 pm and for May 31st are 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Starting June 1st, the hours are M-Th. 11:00 am to 8:00 pm, Fri-Sat 11:00 am to 9:00 pm, and Sunday from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
You recently received the information for pool tags. The requirement for pool tags will be waived through Friday, June 5th. Starting June 6th swimmers must have pool tags to gain entry.
In an effort to keep everyone safe and healthy this summer, the following COVID rules apply to this season at opening, they maybe changed in the future as conditions warrant. We will notify any changes to all residents.
1. The pool is open to residents of the village only for the time being.
2. We are adhering to the Governor’s 25% capacity rule. No more than 60 people will be allowed in the pool complex.
3. All people 18 and older are required to present or complete a COVID waiver to gain entry to the pool.
4. Patrons will be required to sign in with their name and the time they arrived.
5. There will be no pool furniture put out. (Residents are free to bring their own chair.)
6. If capacity is reached and another resident arrives, the two-hour rule will be implemented. Meaning, the person there the longest, and over two hours, will be asked to leave to allow another resident to swim. We will have a one in one out system.
7. While on the pool deck social distancing will be enforced.
8. Groups will be 6 or fewer people.
Thanks for your understanding during this time!
HOURS OF OPERATION
May 30: 11am - 8pm
May 31: 1pm - 8pm
Starting June 1st
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 8pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 9pm
Sunday: 1pm - 8pm
Pool tags are required for access to the Sand Creek Pool. The tags are free to family members of Sand Creek residents who are up to date on payment of their assessment. You may pick up your tags at the KAM office at 1075 Kingwood Drive, Suite 100.
Download Covid Waiver 2020
When visiting the park and pool, please be courteous to your fellow Sand Creek residents when parking. Please do not block driveways and do not park on both sides of the street.
Thinking of having a birthday party at the Sand Creek pool? Please contact Kingwood Community Pool Company to let them know when you would like to have the party. They can make sure that the life guards are aware of the date and time of the party and the number of people attending.
Kingwood Community Pool Company 713-557-8576
The Sand Creek Village Pool is home to the Sand Creek Sea Lions - your neighborhood summer swim league. The Sea Lions are part of the Northwest Aquatic League. For more information visit the Sea Lion website.